We understand that people are worried about the cost of living challenges ahead.
Below are a few links to help and support you during this time.
- North East Energy Advice Line (NEAL) Telephone 01642 626106
- National Energy Action – 0800 304 7159
- Simple Energy Advice – 0800 444 202
- Energy Saving Trust
Energy advice for your home – Energy Saving Trust
- Warm Spaces in Sunderland:
Warm Spaces in Sunderland – Wellbeing Info – provides information and locations of warm spaces across the city.
- Debt Support:
National DebtLine provides free advice and information factsheets. You can also contact them on 0808 808 4000 or via webchat with an adviser.
- Government Money Helper (previously MARS)
Free and impartial help with money, backed by the government | MoneyHelper
- Citizens Advice
Debt and money – Citizens Advice
- Sunderland Psychological Wellbeing Service – Telephone: 0191 566 5454 (Monday – Friday between 9-5pm)
- Sunderland Mind – Wellbeing Info
- Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team Sunderland free phone 08006522867
Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team – Sunderland – CNTW114 – Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust