Despite the rules regarding social distancing and mask wearing changing nationally, the practice is keeping its safety measures in place to protect patients and staff.
Please continue to:
- Wear facemasks/face coverings when entering healthcare premises eg, GP practices, hospitals etc.
- Attend all GP and hospital appointments alone where possible.
- Regularly wash your hands and use hand sanitiser
- Maintain social distancing
- Please get the Covid vaccination ASAP
If you suspect you have Covid 19 please stay at home, arrange for a PCR test by calling 119 or visit http://www.nhs.uk